Bucket List: Autumn 2014 Edition
I’ve been perusing blogs non-stop now for about two months because of my job. One thing I’ve found on a few blogs that I love is a bucket list. Some are seasonal, some are weekly, some are lifetime lists. I LOVE this idea and want to set one up for myself. It is going to be fairly simple, because let’s be honest (I say this a lot lately, must be important for me to be honest), I can’t seem to get much done lately because I’m battling depression, fatigue, every possible illness known to human kind (yes, I have the plague, leprosy, and dengue fever), and STUFF. KEEPS. PILING. ON.
(Please tell me you found my white kitty and are returning him to me… I am seriously bummed that he is missing, he was my grief kitty. I really miss the little, furry, monster.)
So, let’s keep it simple, because that’s all that’s gonna happen right now.
Autumn 2014 Personal Bucket List
1. Attempt to make something out of my string lights and branches
2. Make bread
3. Make one of the recipes from my Eats: Soups board. // COMPLETE, I made this white bean chili from Gimme Some Oven. It’s on our must make often list.
4. Memorize page 2 of the piano sheet music of Imagine by John Lennon // COMPLETE, halfway done with page 2!
5. Complete one sewing project from my DIY SEWING board.
6. Write a goodbye letter to my mom // COMPLETE, see THIS POST.
7. Start C25K program…again // COMPLETE, I started running again right before Thanksgiving… but then I stopped again. Grrrr… MUST. KEEP. GOING.
8. Complete a random act of kindness
9. Finish 2 Books // COMPLETE, The Book Thief, Number the Stars – proof HERE
10. Complete a full 24 hours without saying, “I don’t feel well,” or “I’m tired.”
11. Arrange and complete a double date // COMPLETE, saw a stupid movie that I refuse to name here because it deserves no publicity.
12. Drive up into the canyon to look at the Fall colors // COMPLETE, see photo evidence.
13. Arrange and complete a family activity // COMPLETE, watched World War Z with Justin and my stepdad.
What about you? Are you currently working on a bucket list? If so, what are some of the items on your list? If you don’t have one, what are some things that would be on your list? Share them below, I’d love to get some more ideas!